Saturday, December 01, 2007

Prayer for Those Seeking God:

Lord, here I am, trying to make my way to you. I pray that I follow your lead. I pray that I move past all those things that keep me from you. I do realize that I cannot do that without you. God, my center, here I am, trying to make my way to you.


Vigilance – Faith:

In today’s Gospel, Jesus urges us to live our faith vigilantly. This is because the end of the world can come suddenly. We should take this reminder of Jesus not with fear, but with gratitude of His love and care for us, especially our eternal salvation.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We must read and reread the Gospel without stopping, so that we will have the spirit, deeds, words, and thoughts of Jesus before us so that we may one day think, talk, and act as he did.

- Blessed Charles de Fouclaud (1858-1916)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home