Prayer for Guidance:
Lead me. Guide me. Your will not mine, Lord. Lead me. Guide me. I don’t know the way. I’ve tried stepping out on my own and I just mess things up. Lead me. Guide me. Your will, Lord, not mine.
“Calling – Vocation”:
In today’s Gospel, Jesus called the Apostles to serve Him as “fishers of people.” It is a great honour to be called to serve in God’s Kingdom. There is no other profession or career that one can commit his entire life and energy to directly serving God’speople and His church.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
- Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta (1910-1997)
Lead me. Guide me. Your will not mine, Lord. Lead me. Guide me. I don’t know the way. I’ve tried stepping out on my own and I just mess things up. Lead me. Guide me. Your will, Lord, not mine.
“Calling – Vocation”:
In today’s Gospel, Jesus called the Apostles to serve Him as “fishers of people.” It is a great honour to be called to serve in God’s Kingdom. There is no other profession or career that one can commit his entire life and energy to directly serving God’speople and His church.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
- Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta (1910-1997)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home