I Thank You:
Lord, I thank you for all that you have provided—my joys and moments of triumph; my family and loved ones; all that is yet to be. I thank you also for the sorrows, the pains, the disappointments and unfulfilled dreams. I know these things strengthen my faith in your and in myself.
False securities – Faith:
To the Jews it is unthinkable that their magnificent and solid Temple could be destroyed. Yet, in today’s Gospel, Jesus warned them that nothing that is man-made can lasts forever. Are we holding on to any false securities in our lives? God is our only “security” that lasts forever.
*********************************************************************************************
If you do not learn to deny yourself, you can make no progress in perfection.
- Saint John of the Cross
Lord, I thank you for all that you have provided—my joys and moments of triumph; my family and loved ones; all that is yet to be. I thank you also for the sorrows, the pains, the disappointments and unfulfilled dreams. I know these things strengthen my faith in your and in myself.
False securities – Faith:
To the Jews it is unthinkable that their magnificent and solid Temple could be destroyed. Yet, in today’s Gospel, Jesus warned them that nothing that is man-made can lasts forever. Are we holding on to any false securities in our lives? God is our only “security” that lasts forever.
*********************************************************************************************
If you do not learn to deny yourself, you can make no progress in perfection.
- Saint John of the Cross

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home