My Guide, My Protector:
O, good and gracious God who reigns in heaven and in our hearts, I praise you and adore you. I know you as the giver of every good and perfect gift. I know you as my Creator, my Guide, my Protector.
Giving – Loving God:
In today’s Gospel the poor widow gave away everything she owned. Jesus judges us by the sincerity of our love for Him. Are you generous with your wealth, talents and time? The more you share with others reveals the more you love God.
**********************************************************************************************
My dear Jesus, if it is a fault to be too kind to sinners, it is a fault I learned from you, for you never scolded anyone who came to you seeking mercy.
- Saint Leonard of Port Maurice (1676-1751)
O, good and gracious God who reigns in heaven and in our hearts, I praise you and adore you. I know you as the giver of every good and perfect gift. I know you as my Creator, my Guide, my Protector.
Giving – Loving God:
In today’s Gospel the poor widow gave away everything she owned. Jesus judges us by the sincerity of our love for Him. Are you generous with your wealth, talents and time? The more you share with others reveals the more you love God.
**********************************************************************************************
My dear Jesus, if it is a fault to be too kind to sinners, it is a fault I learned from you, for you never scolded anyone who came to you seeking mercy.
- Saint Leonard of Port Maurice (1676-1751)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home