Friday, July 27, 2007

Our Relationship With God:

Because we are created by God we long for God. In God is the source of my identity, the truth of who I am and who I am called to be. If I am to find happiness I can only find it in God.

God-Centred Life:

All holy people have the common virtue of being very focused on loving God and living for Him in times of joys as well as in pains and sufferings. Do we lose our focus on God when we are being tempted or tested? Pray for the grace to live for God and love Him more fully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He who wants to win the world for Christ must have the courage to come in conflict with it.

- Blessed Titus Brandsma (1881-1942)

The family is the foundation of society. In it the various generations come together and help one another to grow wise and to harmonize personal rights with the other requirements of social life.

- Pastoral Constitution on the Church in the Modern World, 52

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home