A Haven of Rest:
Because he is the God of peace, the Father provides this inner haven for each of us, a shelter that allows us to survive during difficult times, a place where we can receive the light of grace. If we are trying desperately to hold onto him, God will allow us to find this precious place of peace. He will hold out his hand.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I will not deny my faith in any way because I want to save my soul. I do not really know whether it is a gain to exchange the crown of martyrdom with two or three years of life in freedom. But I leave the good Lord to decide.
- Blessed Pavol Gojdiè (1888-1960)
Because he is the God of peace, the Father provides this inner haven for each of us, a shelter that allows us to survive during difficult times, a place where we can receive the light of grace. If we are trying desperately to hold onto him, God will allow us to find this precious place of peace. He will hold out his hand.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I will not deny my faith in any way because I want to save my soul. I do not really know whether it is a gain to exchange the crown of martyrdom with two or three years of life in freedom. But I leave the good Lord to decide.
- Blessed Pavol Gojdiè (1888-1960)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home