Loving Framework:
Rules alone are not enough. They should flow from a communion with God and a decision to be a follower of Jesus.
Excited – “Externals”:
In today’s Gospel about Martha and Mary, we are reminded that while we need to do many things in life for our family and friends, we must not forget the deeper meaning of “why we do what we do.” Our lives, deeds, words etc. must be lived out of our love for the Lord.
************************************************************************************************
I know what my duty is. With the grace of God, I will carry it out to the end without hatred towards anyone, and without fear from anyone.
- Blessed Alojzije Stepinac (1898-1960)
Rules alone are not enough. They should flow from a communion with God and a decision to be a follower of Jesus.
Excited – “Externals”:
In today’s Gospel about Martha and Mary, we are reminded that while we need to do many things in life for our family and friends, we must not forget the deeper meaning of “why we do what we do.” Our lives, deeds, words etc. must be lived out of our love for the Lord.
************************************************************************************************
I know what my duty is. With the grace of God, I will carry it out to the end without hatred towards anyone, and without fear from anyone.
- Blessed Alojzije Stepinac (1898-1960)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home