Monday, February 05, 2007

Steadfast Love:

God’s love is steadfast. In the midst of our darkest moments, God’s love is present with us. The knowledge of that love anchors our lives in times of great distress.


God’s Healing Graces:

Many, like those in today’s(040207) Gospel, are hungering for God’s healing graces. Ask yourself which part of your life is in most need of Jesus’ healing graces. Entrust your need to Jesus in prayer and listen to Him saying to you, “Fear not I will heal you. Trust me more fully.”


Good News:

We should seriously ponder on how God is challenging us to make His Good News known. This could be done either through our good deeds of services, forgiveness of hurts or words to encourage others to love, trust and hope in God more deeply. What is God saying to you today?


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


My friend, I have prayed to God. On my part, I have done what I should do. Now do your part.

- Saint John de Brito (1647-1693)


Jesus Christ, Lord of all things! You see my heart, you know my desires. Possess all that I am - you alone. I am your sheep; make me worthy to overcome the devil.


- Saint Agatha (d. 250)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home