Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Evening Prayer:

Thank you, Jesus, for another day I hope I’ve pretty much kept on your way. But if somehow I’ve caused you sorrow, I’ll try to do much better tomorrow.

Deepest Relationships – Faith:

In today’s Gospel, Jesus explains that as the deepest human relationships are within a family, the “deepest” of all relationships are those that unite us with the Lord. How much do we love God and want to live our life for Him? Those who do not are squandering their most precious gift of time and life on earth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Let every one be subject to another, according to the order in which he is placed by the gift of God. Let not the strong man neglect the care of the weak; let the weak see that he reverence the strong. Let the rich man distribute to the necessity of the poor, and let the poor bless God who give him one to supply his want. Let the wise man show forth his wisdom, not in words, but in good works.

- Pope Saint Clement I (d. 101)

Let not your heart be disturbed.Do not fear that sickness nor any other sickness or anguish. Am I not here,who is your Mother?

—Our Lady to Juan Diego at Guadalupe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home