Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Keep Me Simple:

God of love, keep me simple, yet, let me know
That I am the harbor for you.
May I be vulnerable,
May I invite intimacy in.
May I know you, the trustworthy.
Creative light, who made heaven and earth,
Make your home in me, God.

Fears – Faith:

In today’s Gospel, Jesus expelled demons that were causing much harm and fear to the people. What do you fear most in your life? Could it be the fear of demons, illness etc? The Lord’s Spirit can dispel all your fears, but you must learn to trust Him at all times. Ponder on how you can do this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At every step I feel the power of God. Wherever I am, whatever happens to me, I am in the hands of Divine Providence, which watches over nations and over every individual!


- Blessed Joseph Kowalski (1911-1942)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home