Shine With Your Light:
O, Lord, you search me and you know me. You are wondrous, Lord ,And all your works are wondrous. They are numerous and beautiful as the stars. And I am a star in your heaven. I shine with your light. Amen
************************************************************************************************
The Lord has the right to be glorified by us at every moment; it is an obligation for each of us. So if we waste time we are robbing God of his glory.
- Saint Josemaria Escriva (1902-1975)
O, Lord, you search me and you know me. You are wondrous, Lord ,And all your works are wondrous. They are numerous and beautiful as the stars. And I am a star in your heaven. I shine with your light. Amen
************************************************************************************************
The Lord has the right to be glorified by us at every moment; it is an obligation for each of us. So if we waste time we are robbing God of his glory.
- Saint Josemaria Escriva (1902-1975)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home