Open to You:
God, I am a pilgrim,
A pilgrim whose life does not depend
On reaching certain goals, but on being
Open to you, open to surprise, for you know
My way far better
Than I do.
Amen.
Serving God’s Kingdom:
In today’s Gospel, Jesus reveals how, even as, Son of God, He is often despised and persecuted. If we want to serve His Kingdom, we must be willing to swallow our pride and be humble servants of God. Then, God’s Spirit will be able to work through us more effectively.
*********************************************************************************************
Faith is an eye that enlightens every conscience, and imparts understanding; for the Prophet said, "And if ye behave not, ye shall not understand."
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem
God, I am a pilgrim,
A pilgrim whose life does not depend
On reaching certain goals, but on being
Open to you, open to surprise, for you know
My way far better
Than I do.
Amen.
Serving God’s Kingdom:
In today’s Gospel, Jesus reveals how, even as, Son of God, He is often despised and persecuted. If we want to serve His Kingdom, we must be willing to swallow our pride and be humble servants of God. Then, God’s Spirit will be able to work through us more effectively.
*********************************************************************************************
Faith is an eye that enlightens every conscience, and imparts understanding; for the Prophet said, "And if ye behave not, ye shall not understand."
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home