Prayer for Those Seeking God:
Lord, here I am, trying to make my way to you.
I pray that I follow your lead.
I pray that I move past all those things that keep me from you.
I do realize that I cannot do that without you.
God, my center, here I am, trying to make my way to you.
************************************************************************************************
At the heart of all temptation is the act of pushing God aside because we perceive him as secondary, if not actually superfluous and annoying, in comparison with all the apparently far more urgent matters that fill our lives.
- Pope Benedict XVI
Lord, here I am, trying to make my way to you.
I pray that I follow your lead.
I pray that I move past all those things that keep me from you.
I do realize that I cannot do that without you.
God, my center, here I am, trying to make my way to you.
************************************************************************************************
At the heart of all temptation is the act of pushing God aside because we perceive him as secondary, if not actually superfluous and annoying, in comparison with all the apparently far more urgent matters that fill our lives.
- Pope Benedict XVI

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home