I Thank You:
Lord, I thank you for all that you have provided—my joys and moments of triumph; my family and loved ones; all that is yet to be. I thank you also for the sorrows, the pains, the disappointments and unfulfilled dreams. I know these things strengthen my faith in your and in myself.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We gather strawberries and cherries before apples and oranges, but it is because their season requires it. Let God gather what He has planted in His orchard: He takes everything in its season.
- Saint Francis de Sales
Lord, I thank you for all that you have provided—my joys and moments of triumph; my family and loved ones; all that is yet to be. I thank you also for the sorrows, the pains, the disappointments and unfulfilled dreams. I know these things strengthen my faith in your and in myself.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We gather strawberries and cherries before apples and oranges, but it is because their season requires it. Let God gather what He has planted in His orchard: He takes everything in its season.
- Saint Francis de Sales

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home