Goodbye Uncle Mike...till we meet again on the resurrection on the last day.....rest in peace.....God will provide for your family.....
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
See Tho Zhang Jacob [司徒彰]
Cyber Nick:
®js6678®
Gender:
Male
D.O.B:
11th June 1984
Religion:
Roman Catholic
Race:
Chinese
Location:
Singapore
Occupation:
Make a guess?
Previous Posts
- My Guide, My Protector:O, good and gracious God wh...
- Forgive Me:Forgive me, Lord, for those times when ...
- Hide me nowUnder your wingsCover mewithin your mig...
- When I Pray:When I pray, send your Spirit to pray ...
- Words of Wisdom:I look for eloquence in words, to ...
- 11th Sunday in Ordinary Time (C)
- At 12.10am this morning, the Good Lord called home...
- Why Pray to the Sacred Heart ?
- Self-Sacrifice:All I want, all I feel, all I exper...
- Evening Prayer:Thank you, Jesus, for another dayI ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home