Words of Wisdom:
I look for eloquence in words, to express my praise
And polysyllable words to express my joy.
But though I search for weeks and days,
My soul with wonders words can’t trace.
Because so wondrous are you, Lord,
That all the words of men
can never comprehend
The majesty of your love,
the power of your grace.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
God prepared the heart of Mary as a fitting home to the Holy Spirit. May we, His chosen people, become temples of His glory! We ask Mary to help us - her spiritual children, so dear to her heart, to stay ever united in friendship with her Son and never separate ourselves by sin.
- Prayer for the Immaculate Heart of Mary
I look for eloquence in words, to express my praise
And polysyllable words to express my joy.
But though I search for weeks and days,
My soul with wonders words can’t trace.
Because so wondrous are you, Lord,
That all the words of men
can never comprehend
The majesty of your love,
the power of your grace.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
God prepared the heart of Mary as a fitting home to the Holy Spirit. May we, His chosen people, become temples of His glory! We ask Mary to help us - her spiritual children, so dear to her heart, to stay ever united in friendship with her Son and never separate ourselves by sin.
- Prayer for the Immaculate Heart of Mary

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home