Friday, January 04, 2008

All the Things:

If all the things I have done, all the people I have met, all the panels I have nailed to walls, all the cabinets I have created, the words I have written, the sermons I have given, if they would all disappear, God would still be present and God would still love me, for our God is a faithful God.


Jesus’ Invitation:

In today’s Gospel Jesus invited two of His disciples to stay with Him and accompany Him in His ministry so that they get to know Him more personally. How is Jesus inviting you to know Him more personally daily? Is He challenging us to read the Bible more often or to spend more quiet time in prayer with Him?

***********************************************************************************


We know certainly that our God calls us to a holy life. We know that he gives us every grace, every abundant grace; and though we are so weak of ourselves, this grace is able to carry us through every obstacle and difficulty.

- Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton (1774-1821)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home