Monday, December 31, 2007

Night Prayer:

Lord, help me know your presence in my night times and in the dawn the warmth of your love.


Last Day of the Year:

Ponder on some key events of the year. We each have much to thank God for, regardless of the pains and disappointments we had experienced during the year. Without God, our lives would not only be worse; but also would be empty of its meaning, purpose and joy. Ponder on the truth of this insight.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Only a few hours more, and this year too will come to an end and pass into history. I too finish the year and await the new dawn of joy. I go down on my knees before my God and, recalling His kindnesses to me this year, I humble myself in the dust and thank Him with all my heart.

- Blessed Pope John XXIII (1881-1963)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home