Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V a l e n t i n e ' s D a y

Cast away the downy days, that threaten to wipe that smile away.
Flee the worries and the bad thingies, for they ain't part of your destiny.
Loads of joy, laughter and peace are here to stay, for that is their rightful place.
Plus the unlimited sunshines and super smlieys, may there always be a cheery you.
Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day, a happy and good good day ahead.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I will always be around, to bring a smile to you on days when you are down, to shelter you when the rain and thunderstorm brings much unbound. For to put a smile on your face, a warm sweet smile from the heart, is the best reward.

Never will you have to walk down any path alone, feeling cold or abashed. the harshness of this world or life, will never ever have a chance to take a smite.

Happiness, joy, peace, laughter are the situations I hope for your life and as much as God will provide, I will give all my might to put all these perspectives into light.

Many a words I would wish to say to you, many actions and deeds have I to show. But I know that now is not my limelight, nor is it my speaking right.

These then will they be kept close and dear in my heart, for I do not presume to incurr any pressures, for these are just words and thoughts are from my heart's treasures.

No matter what happens, you will always have me to hold you dear. I will always be here for you.

The promises I made will be kept dear, together with the beautiful memories that are so clear. Forever they will archived and eatched crystal clear, into a realm that only you and I can enter.

For special are you in my eyes, the weight, presence and love will always occupy.

Now smile a beautiful smile for me, a warm and sweet smile from your heart my dearest ger, at least that will put me to peace.

(¯`v´¯) Happy Valentine's Day. (¯`v´¯)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home