Monday, January 24, 2005

Just for laughs.....start off the new week with a =)

A guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a cute blond. He immediately turns to her and makes his move. "You Know "he says, I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike a up a conversation with your fellow passenger. So lets talk.

The blond who had just opened herbook, closes it slowly and says to the guy, "What would you like to discuss?" "Oh, I don't know'. how about nuclear energy?" "OK" she says. "That could be an interesting topic, but first may I ask you a question?

A horse, a cow and a deer all eat the same stuff. Grass. Yet, the deer excretes little pellets, the cow turns out flat patties and the horse produces muffin shaped poop. Why do you suppose that is? "The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, "I haven't got a clue. "So tell me" she says, "how is it you feel qualified to discuss nuclear energy when you don't know shit?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home