Light hearted moments on the mobile....
heya everyone.....hope everyone is doing well and good....have been busy the past few days with camp stuff....everybody in camp is trying to adjust to the new culture introduced by the new S3 officer and RSM.....guess everything should turn out good......just need time to get use to it ba....
Anyway...got this email from Andrew.....found it kinda funny....it shows the different funny smses that we send to each other everyday.....SMSes and the mobile phone have become an important part of our lives...imagine how life would be without it man....hope you guys enjoy it...take care and God Bless!!
Anyway...got this email from Andrew.....found it kinda funny....it shows the different funny smses that we send to each other everyday.....SMSes and the mobile phone have become an important part of our lives...imagine how life would be without it man....hope you guys enjoy it...take care and God Bless!!
######################
Good looks catches the eyes but Good personality catches the heart.You are blessed with both !!! Flattered? Don't be...It was sent to me.I just wanted you to read it !!
######################
I'm missing U so much & dying to c U but..this...this...this...wretched Security Guard at the zoo is not letting me in without a ticket !!!
######################
This message will refresh ur brain in 5 Seconds.....5.......4.......3......2......1.......Error : No Brain Detected....
######################
I saw something in a shop window.It was stunning, cute,simply adorable.I was supposed 2 buy it 4 U, then I realised it was my reflection !!!
######################
Lucky star dropped on Earth one night.It asked me,"What do u want - A Million Dollar or A True Friend?" I had to choose Million Dollar as I have U
######################
You are attractive, generous,intelligent,smart,charming,sophisticated,kind and generous !!! Infact u r bcoming like me day by day ;p
######################
Girls misuse it ! Anger robs it ! Models sell it ! Photographs cage it ! Doctors advice it ! Death freezes it ! Artists create it ! That's Smile... Keep Smiling
######################
I wanted to kill the sweetest , smartest and the most beautiful person on the earth, but then I thought...... SUICIDE is a crime ;p
######################
I am getting married next week.There will be a small party and only a few people will be invited.Don't bring any gifts.Just bring someone to marry with me :p
######################
Gr8 people talk about ideas... Average people talk about things..Small people talk about other people... and LEGENDS never talk..they just...SMS like me :)
######################
When I pray God , I don't see God, but I know HE listens...! When I SMS U , I don't see U, but I know U read it with a million dollar smile Hope u enjoyed a lot .. Have a nice day
######################
7 Glance = 1 Smile
7 Smile = 1 Meeting
7 Meeting = 1 Kiss
7 Kisses = 1 Proposal
7 Proposal = 1 Marriage
And that 1 Bloody marriage has 7777777777777 Problems.
So beware of the glance!
######################
Exams are like GIRL FRIENDS; 1,Too Many Questions. 2,Difficult to Understand. 3,More Explanation is Needed. 4,Result is always FAIL!
######################
Sardar sent an SMS to his pregnant wife. Two seconds later a report came to his phone and he started dancing. The report said, "DELIVERED"
######################
Girls are like internet domain names...the ones I like are already taken.
######################
Only open heart receive LOVE, only open mind receive WISDOM,only open hands receive GIFTS, and only special people receive SMS from me....
######################
Galelio : Great Mind , Eistein : Genius Mind , Newton : Extraordinary Mind, Bill Gates : Brilliant Mind , Me: Master Mind... U : Never Mind !!!
######################
To live a life, one needs brains,reflex,perception,looks,IQ,knowledge,way of ex-pressions and many more mental qualities... Hats off to u bcoz u manage 2 live without them
######################
"When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that, in truth, you are weeping for that which has been your delight."
######################

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home