Second Sunday of Lent: Prepare the Way of the Lord
The ascetism of John the Baptist and the self-sacrifice of Mother Teresa are astonishing testaments to their faith. Think of one concrete step you can take to welcome Christ’s presence in your life.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If we are the heirs of Christ, let us abide in the peace of Christ; if we are the sons of God, let us be lovers of peace.
- Saint Cyprian of Carthage (190-258)
I took the change as God Sent—to get stronger to prepare my body and soul for His coming. Here I have nothing to think about—except how to live for others.
—Mother Teresa
The ascetism of John the Baptist and the self-sacrifice of Mother Teresa are astonishing testaments to their faith. Think of one concrete step you can take to welcome Christ’s presence in your life.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If we are the heirs of Christ, let us abide in the peace of Christ; if we are the sons of God, let us be lovers of peace.
- Saint Cyprian of Carthage (190-258)
I took the change as God Sent—to get stronger to prepare my body and soul for His coming. Here I have nothing to think about—except how to live for others.
—Mother Teresa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home