Pray for Courage:
The bold actions of the paralytic’s friends gave him the opportunity to receive God’s powerful healing—both physically and spiritually. For what would you pray, if you had the courage?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Love is sufficient of itself; it gives pleasure by itself and because of itself. It is its own merit, its own reward. Love looks for no cause outside itself, no effect beyond itself. Its profit lies in the practice.
- Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
I am very sure of God. I trust His love. I hope many things, or rather everything from Him—this is what has made me dare so far…
—Mother Teresa
The bold actions of the paralytic’s friends gave him the opportunity to receive God’s powerful healing—both physically and spiritually. For what would you pray, if you had the courage?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Love is sufficient of itself; it gives pleasure by itself and because of itself. It is its own merit, its own reward. Love looks for no cause outside itself, no effect beyond itself. Its profit lies in the practice.
- Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
I am very sure of God. I trust His love. I hope many things, or rather everything from Him—this is what has made me dare so far…
—Mother Teresa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home