A Leap for Joy:
Despite our imperfections, each of us has the power to bring great happiness to someone else. Make time today to bring joy to a person in need.
Prompt Action – Faith:
In today’s Gospel, Mary acted promptly on God’s message and visited her cousin Elizabeth. If you are constantly putting off God’s Will and challenges to live a more Christ-like life, then pray to Mary to help you receive the graces you need.
===================================================================
Every Sunday I visit the poor in Calcutta’s slums. I cannot help them, because I do not have anything, but I go to give them joy….O God how easily I make them happy! Give me strength to be always the light of their lives and so lead them to You!
—Mother Teresa
Despite our imperfections, each of us has the power to bring great happiness to someone else. Make time today to bring joy to a person in need.
Prompt Action – Faith:
In today’s Gospel, Mary acted promptly on God’s message and visited her cousin Elizabeth. If you are constantly putting off God’s Will and challenges to live a more Christ-like life, then pray to Mary to help you receive the graces you need.
===================================================================
Every Sunday I visit the poor in Calcutta’s slums. I cannot help them, because I do not have anything, but I go to give them joy….O God how easily I make them happy! Give me strength to be always the light of their lives and so lead them to You!
—Mother Teresa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home