Friday, November 16, 2007

Persevere in Prayer:

Lord, may I persist in prayer, Coming daily to your temple. You wait for me here, always. You never tire of me, Why should I ever grow weary of seeking your face? Forgive me, God, when I become lazy or disinterested, Too caught up in the world to visit with you, talk to you and seek your will, your loving will in my life.

Divine Truth – Faith:

In today’s Gospel Jesus warns us that no one is spared from death regardless of who we are or how much we own. If we live in God’s ways we will gain eternal life, but if we live by the evil ways of the secular world, we will suffer for all eternity. Which way of living is God challenging us to choose?


=================================================================

Our obedience to God's Will must be total, without reserve, and constant.

- Blessed Domingo Iturrate Zubero (1901-1927)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home