Our Identity:
We discover our primary identity when we praise God and recognize we are clothed in garments of salvation. We learn to appreciate who we are through our profound relationship with God.
Life with Faith:
In today’s Gospel, Jesus preaches about the reality of eternal life that awaits us when we die. Ponder on this truth for a whileand ask yourself, “How is God challenging me to deepen my relationshipwith Him so that I can live my eternal life more meaningfully?”
*********************************************************************************************
Lord, if your people still need me, I am ready for the task; your will be done.
- Saint Martin of Tours (316-397)
We discover our primary identity when we praise God and recognize we are clothed in garments of salvation. We learn to appreciate who we are through our profound relationship with God.
Life with Faith:
In today’s Gospel, Jesus preaches about the reality of eternal life that awaits us when we die. Ponder on this truth for a whileand ask yourself, “How is God challenging me to deepen my relationshipwith Him so that I can live my eternal life more meaningfully?”
*********************************************************************************************
Lord, if your people still need me, I am ready for the task; your will be done.
- Saint Martin of Tours (316-397)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home