Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Prayer:

The beginning of holiness is found in faithfulness to prayer.
May each of us grow in holiness through prayer.
If we pray—we will believe.
If we believe—we will love.
If we love—we will serve.

“Salt and Light ” – Faith:

In today’s Gospel Jesus reminds us that our main purpose in life is to live in God’s ways and to draw more people closer to Him. Think of three persons whom God may be urging you to forgive, assist, love, care and thus bring His Mercy and compassion to them.

**********************************************************************************************

I would like an abundance of peace. I would like full vessels of charity. I would like rich treasures of mercy. I would like cheerfulness to preside over all. I would like Jesus to be present.

- Saint Brigid of Ireland (453-523)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home