Recreation:
Praise you, Lord, for the blessing of free time today for play. I invite you to join us in our sport. May you be the unseen teammate, the referee of each point scored, the coach who directs our efforts. Let my goal be to be the best I can be as I use abilities which are gifts you endow. If I should win, thanks be to you. If loser, make me gracious and humble in defeat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For as the body is clad in the cloth, and the flesh in the skin, and the bones in the flesh, and the heart in the whole, so are we, soul and body, clad in the goodness of God. - Saint Julian of Norwich (1342-1423)
Praise you, Lord, for the blessing of free time today for play. I invite you to join us in our sport. May you be the unseen teammate, the referee of each point scored, the coach who directs our efforts. Let my goal be to be the best I can be as I use abilities which are gifts you endow. If I should win, thanks be to you. If loser, make me gracious and humble in defeat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For as the body is clad in the cloth, and the flesh in the skin, and the bones in the flesh, and the heart in the whole, so are we, soul and body, clad in the goodness of God. - Saint Julian of Norwich (1342-1423)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home