Thursday, May 26, 2005

Conversion of Heart:

Gracious Healer, God of light Life has left its mark upon me. I bear its scars.I want to change and heal, and be closer to you.I desire that whatever is holding me fast be loosened.That light will shine brightly Upon any darkness I have in my heart.That this sweet light will set me free.

In Silence:

God, you come to me in the silence,And I stop to listen, stop to hear you.Quiet down the chatter of my heart and mind.Help me listen to you all through the day.May my spirit become a cool and clear pool of still and silent water.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast yourself with confidence into the arms of God. And be very sure of this, that if he wants anything of you he will fit you for your work and give you strength to do it.

- St. Phiip Neri (1515-1595)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home