You Have Known Me:
O Lord, you have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from far away. You search out my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As love is paid for in love, I must imitate him, sharing in spirit all his sufferings. I must consider how much I owe him and what he has done for me. Putting these sufferings between God and my soul, I must say, "What does it matter my God, that I should endure for your love these small hardships?"
- St. Alphonsus Rodriguez (1533-1617)
O Lord, you have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from far away. You search out my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As love is paid for in love, I must imitate him, sharing in spirit all his sufferings. I must consider how much I owe him and what he has done for me. Putting these sufferings between God and my soul, I must say, "What does it matter my God, that I should endure for your love these small hardships?"
- St. Alphonsus Rodriguez (1533-1617)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home