Monday, September 11, 2006

Fabric of God:

We are the very fabric of God; we are the fabric that is God. The energy we experience as the uniqueness of self is really the multifaceted face of God. We are the momentary mortal aspect of God in our lifetime, and at the moment of our death, his spirit returns to its purest state, the energy of the Divine.

“Loving God”:

The Scribes and Pharisees were trying to trap Jesus who was curing someone on the Sabbath. If we love God deeply, we will always find ways to praise and serve Him and His people. But, if we love ourselves more than God, then we will often find fault with God, the Scriptures and the Church.

===================================================================

O my Divine Savior, transform me into yourself. May my hands be the hands of Jesus. Grant that every faculty of my body may serve only to glorify you. Above all, transform my soul and all its powers so that my memory, will and affection may be the memory, will and affections Of Jesus. I pray You to destroy in me all that is not of You. Grant that I may live but in You, by You and for You, So that I may truly say, with Saint Paul, "I live - now not I - but Christ lives in me."

- Saint John Gabriel (1802-1840)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home