Saturday, September 09, 2006

Never Away:

God never walks away from us. He may be silent, we might not sense his presence, but he is near and his love never wavers. God doesn’t have moods…He loves you as much on the worst day of your life as he loves you on the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus, help me to spread your fragrance wherever I am. Fill my heart with your Spirit and your life. Penetrate my being and take such hold of me that my life becomes a radiation of your own life. Give your light through me and remain in me in such a way that every soul I come in contact with can feel your presence in me. May people not see me, but see you in me. Remain in me, so that I shine with your light, and may others be illuminated by my light.

- Cardinal John Henry Newman (1801-1890)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home