My Promise
When you are sad.....I will dry your tears.
When you are scared.....I will comfort your fears.
When you are worried.....I will give you hope.
When you are confused.....I will help you cope.
And when you are lost....And can't see the light,
I shall be your beacon.....Shining ever so bright.
No matter what happens.... you will never be alone.
I will always be here for you.
This is my promise....I pledge till the end.
When you are scared.....I will comfort your fears.
When you are worried.....I will give you hope.
When you are confused.....I will help you cope.
And when you are lost....And can't see the light,
I shall be your beacon.....Shining ever so bright.
No matter what happens.... you will never be alone.
I will always be here for you.
This is my promise....I pledge till the end.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home