The Eucharist:
Merciful Jesus, how can I thank you enough for the immense humility of your Eucharist? I give myself body, blood, soul and humanity to you, as you give me your body, blood, soul and divinity. You make me a living tabernacle; you receive even my flesh into your own dwelling place.
=====================================================================
Everything passes here on earth. What are we? Nothing but dust, nothingness, and God is so great, so beautiful, so lovable and He is not loved.
- Blessed Mary of Jesus Crucified (1846-1878)
Merciful Jesus, how can I thank you enough for the immense humility of your Eucharist? I give myself body, blood, soul and humanity to you, as you give me your body, blood, soul and divinity. You make me a living tabernacle; you receive even my flesh into your own dwelling place.
=====================================================================
Everything passes here on earth. What are we? Nothing but dust, nothingness, and God is so great, so beautiful, so lovable and He is not loved.
- Blessed Mary of Jesus Crucified (1846-1878)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home