Sunday, June 11, 2006

HaPpy BRtHdAy to Me !!!!
T hank you all for coming and sharing my day.
H ope comes from loving, and loving from loved ones and friends.
A fter you all leave, I'll be left with the stars,
N ear stunned by the grace with which such a day ends.
K now that all your presence helps fashion my way.

Y ou all are the fields on which my life depends,
O pening vistas no heart can convey,
U nloosing sweet music that now will be ours.
A little thank you says so much
And adds that special personal touch
It also lightens up ones day
In countless many little ways
For all your very sincere special thoughts
And the gratitude that you all have brought
This little verse is to let you see
I appreciated all your thoughtfulness to me!
hehehehz...
Many joys and blessings on this day.
Many thanks for the presents given.
Many appreciation for the love, care, blessings and wishes outpoured.
Thank you all....for remembering me..on my special day...hope you guys enjoyed the little treat of mine =)
To the special you....sincerest thanks, gratitude and appreciation from the bottom of my heart.....thank you for making time despite your busy schedule...you made my birthday celebration more meaningful....
it didnt require you to do anything or much....your simple wish of "Happy Birthday" topped with the beautiful sweet smile of yours.. and your mere presence throughout the day is good enough to transcend me up to the highest heavens...this is the greatest gift i would have already received...
I thank God for you....for the gift of these wonderful memories that I'll have for reminiscence.......I'll cherish every single moment that I've spent with you...good or bad....happy or sad....a day will never go by without a thought of you on my mind and in my heart... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home