A Net of Love:
The best way to show our gratitude to God and to our neighbor is to accept their gifts with joy. Joy is a net of love in which souls can be caught. Joy can multiply itself in a heart that overflows with love.
"Deafness":
"Physical deafness," can be congenital or inflicted on us externally due to an accident, loud explosions, etc. "Spiritual deafness" is more serious. This can only come about if we habitually and freely choose to reject God's Word and Christ's Teachings in the Church.
**************************************************************************************
I know what my duty is. With the grace of God, I will carry it out to the end without hatred towards anyone, and without fear from anyone.
- Blessed Alojzije Stepinac (1898-1960)
The best way to show our gratitude to God and to our neighbor is to accept their gifts with joy. Joy is a net of love in which souls can be caught. Joy can multiply itself in a heart that overflows with love.
"Deafness":
"Physical deafness," can be congenital or inflicted on us externally due to an accident, loud explosions, etc. "Spiritual deafness" is more serious. This can only come about if we habitually and freely choose to reject God's Word and Christ's Teachings in the Church.
**************************************************************************************
I know what my duty is. With the grace of God, I will carry it out to the end without hatred towards anyone, and without fear from anyone.
- Blessed Alojzije Stepinac (1898-1960)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home