Friday, October 28, 2005

Prayer which one makes without knowing how one is doing it, and without reflecting on what one is asking for, shows clearly that such a soul is very much occupied with God and that, consequently, this prayer is excellent.

- St. Francis de Sales (1567-1622)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

God's Power:

Jesus wants us to be His channel of Good News and healing grace to people in need. Do you witness to the Gospel and bring peace and consolation to people who are hurting, sick or in great need? Open your heart daily to allow God's power to flow through you to others.

I Fled Him:

I fled Him, down the nights and down the days;
I fled Him, down the arches of the years;
I fled Him, down the labyrinthine ways
Of my own mind; and in the mist of tears
I hid from Him, and under running laughter.

Life’s Dance:

Spirit of my heart,
Fear and joy jump within me when I consider the longings of my heart.
I desire to serve Love—in the freedom of life’s dance.
Take my hands and dance with me, too!
Your healing is gentle and not forced.
We dance the circle dance of love and joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home