A Simple Conversation:
"Prayer should not be complicated. It is a sit-down with someone we love and who loves us. Basically it is a simple conversation, with few words and a lot of silence so as to enjoy each other’s company."
True Love:
"True love is not loving a perfect person but loving an imperfect person perfectly."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Live your life while you have it. Life is a splendid gift. There is nothing small about it."
~ Florence Nightingale
"We should live our lives as though Christ were coming this afternoon."
~ Jimmy Carter
"All I can say is what I've always said: If you break your leg, stop thinking about dancing and start decorating the cast."
~ Warren Zevon
"Prayer should not be complicated. It is a sit-down with someone we love and who loves us. Basically it is a simple conversation, with few words and a lot of silence so as to enjoy each other’s company."
True Love:
"True love is not loving a perfect person but loving an imperfect person perfectly."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Live your life while you have it. Life is a splendid gift. There is nothing small about it."
~ Florence Nightingale
"We should live our lives as though Christ were coming this afternoon."
~ Jimmy Carter
"All I can say is what I've always said: If you break your leg, stop thinking about dancing and start decorating the cast."
~ Warren Zevon

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home