Holy Wednesday -- God's Will
Do we live from day to day without any directions or desires to fulfil God's will?
Do we live solely for contentment of accumulating more materialistic gains e.g. wealth, positions, pleasure, etc?
Am I wasting my precious life and God given talents away daily?
Reflect on your life today:
Ponder again today on the meaning and purpose of your life.
Ask yourself, "Who created me?" "Why did God create me?" "What will happen to me after I die?"
Speak to the Lord from your heart.
Do we live solely for contentment of accumulating more materialistic gains e.g. wealth, positions, pleasure, etc?
Am I wasting my precious life and God given talents away daily?
Reflect on your life today:
Ponder again today on the meaning and purpose of your life.
Ask yourself, "Who created me?" "Why did God create me?" "What will happen to me after I die?"
Speak to the Lord from your heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home