A Listening Ear:
St. Paul tells us that faith comes from listening. God has things to tell us which will enlighten us—we must wait for him to speak. The Lord hears us more readily than we suspect; it is our listening to him that needs to be improved.
==================================================================
I find myself so bound to the divine will that neither death nor life is important: I want to live as he wishes and I want to serve him as he likes, and nothing more.
- Saint Rose Venerini (1656-1728)
St. Paul tells us that faith comes from listening. God has things to tell us which will enlighten us—we must wait for him to speak. The Lord hears us more readily than we suspect; it is our listening to him that needs to be improved.
==================================================================
I find myself so bound to the divine will that neither death nor life is important: I want to live as he wishes and I want to serve him as he likes, and nothing more.
- Saint Rose Venerini (1656-1728)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home