Redemptive Love:
Jesus, thanks for those who love me with your redemptive love, especially those who continue to love me even when I fail to return their love. Whether these are strangers or lifelong friends, I am grateful for the way they embody your redeeming love.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
May the darkness of sin and the night of unbelief vanish before the Light of the Word and the Spirit of Grace.
- St. Arnold Janssen (1837-1909)
Jesus, thanks for those who love me with your redemptive love, especially those who continue to love me even when I fail to return their love. Whether these are strangers or lifelong friends, I am grateful for the way they embody your redeeming love.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
May the darkness of sin and the night of unbelief vanish before the Light of the Word and the Spirit of Grace.
- St. Arnold Janssen (1837-1909)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home