Total Surrender:
We will be the happiest people in the world if we belong to God, if we place ourselves at his disposal, if we let him use us as he pleases. To be this happy, we must belong to Jesus fully without reservation. He alone is worthy of our love and our total surrender.
Speaking Up:
First, they came for the terrorists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a terrorist.Then they came for the foreigners, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a foreigner.Then they came for the Arab-Americans, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t Arab-American.Then they came for the radical dissenters, and I didn’t speak up because I was just an ordinary citizen.Then they came for me, by which time there was no one left to speak up for me.
******************************************************************
Take good care for the aged, for in them you are caring for Christ Himself.
- Blessed Jeanne Jugan (1792-1882)
We will be the happiest people in the world if we belong to God, if we place ourselves at his disposal, if we let him use us as he pleases. To be this happy, we must belong to Jesus fully without reservation. He alone is worthy of our love and our total surrender.
Speaking Up:
First, they came for the terrorists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a terrorist.Then they came for the foreigners, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a foreigner.Then they came for the Arab-Americans, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t Arab-American.Then they came for the radical dissenters, and I didn’t speak up because I was just an ordinary citizen.Then they came for me, by which time there was no one left to speak up for me.
******************************************************************
Take good care for the aged, for in them you are caring for Christ Himself.
- Blessed Jeanne Jugan (1792-1882)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home