Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I need to let it all go...again.
Isn't it obvious that i like you.
Yet you twirl me around your finger like a string.

Isn't it obvious that i want your company?
Yet you play me around like a fool.
Isn't it obvious that i'm always there for you?
Yet you only need me when you are lonely.

Perhaps i'm thinking too much,
perhaps i'm paranoid.
But i am Human afterall.
You make me smile and laugh at the most unexpected of times.
Yet when i do, i feel bad inside.
Happiness felt void, it felt temporary.

As of now, i've decided to let it all slide.
I cannot continue on like this, bad karma, bad logic, everything is bad.
I do not want to be the wedge, i do not want to be the fool.
I do not want to be the substitute. i do not want to be "that guy"
I want to be the real guy to you.
I'm sorry, but I'll have to rant it out of my heart.....as much as i do not want to.....Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home